Saturday, May 18, 2013

A to Z Song Challenge: O is for Overjoyed


Stevie Wonder.  There are so many songs I could've included on this countdown that were either done by Stevie Wonder or influenced by him.  Just to name a few of his jams... Master Blaster, As, Rocket Love, That Girl, Superstitious, All I Do... I could go on and on. 

But this song is the one that sticks out to me.  The music is lovely and the words are... awesome. 

And though the odds say improbable
What do they know
For in romance
All true love needs a chance
And maybe with a chance you will find
You too like I
Overjoyed, over loved, over you...





is for Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder










2 comments:

  1. I do love my Stevie Wonder. Overjoyed is such a happy song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, Nana. Such a beautiful song, musically and lyrically.

      Delete