Thursday, June 2, 2011

Come Closer...it's Scandalous.

Come.  Closer.
Feel what U've been dyin' 4
Don't be afraid, baby
Touch it and explode
Understand, understand that I love U
But more than that - I want you

Okay...those few lines are from one of Prince's best songs, Scandalous.  And anyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely love Prince.  There is no other artist like him.  But, this song was from the Batman Movie Soundtrack.  Love.  It.  In fact, I love it so much, I wrote a little short with the same title about a year ago.  I dusted off the cobwebs of this little story and decided to try and publish it.  And y'all?  It's smokin'.  It's Hot.  It's...scandalous.  So, I'm taking a break from The Affair  to polish this short, and hopefully, my muse pushes me to finish soon so I can get back to The Affair. 


1 comment: